I really love d tuna salad growing up. When i used to make it for myself, i would always add a ton of onions. Even back then, i guess i couldn't get enough of them. Since this salad are so healthy, i don't mind the onion breath!!
Since tuna can contain s lot of mercury, avoid eating this very often !!
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil mayo
- 1/2 cup of thinly chopped red onions
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 cucumbar slice
- sea salt to tasteresh ground black pepper to taste
- Mix together coconut oil, red onions, oil mayo, tuna, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl set aside
- Slice cucumbar and add one small scoop approx, 1 tbsp to each cucumbar
Recipe source : TUNA SALAD CUCUMBAR BITES @ healingandeating
Tuna Salad Cucumbar Bites
4/ 5Oleh sigit