These no-bake lemon protein balls are a quick and healthy snack that you can take with you on the go! They're also packed with nutrient-dense ingredients, so they'll give you a nice little boost in energy and support your metabolism.
Lemon flavored anything to me just screams spring. Probably in part because it reminds me of Easter, but also because lemon is just cheery and happy. It's just a bonus that it's also healthy. For our protein balls, we're using a really delicious base of ingredients and adding in lemon zest for flavor.
No-Bake Lemon Protein Balls Recipe
- 1 cup medjool dates about 12
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder or unflavored
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon nut/seed butter of choice I used cashew
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest about 1 whole lemon
- Water as needed
- Add dates and brazil nuts to the bowl of a food processor. Process on high until finely ground. Add remaining ingredients (minus water) and blend until combined.
- If a dough forms, then don't add water. If it still seems a little dry, add water 1 tablespoon at a time, processing completely between each addition, until a dough begins to form.
- Shape the dough into balls, about the size of golf balls, and place in the fridge/freezer to firm up.
- I like to store mine in the fridge/freezer to maximize shelf life!
Recipe Source : No-Bake Lemon Protein Balls @ simplyquinoa
No Bake Lemon Protein Balls
4/ 5Oleh sigit