This Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap from us is absolute heaven. Your family will love this wraping .
- 2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1/4 c. hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. Shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 c. crumbled bue cheese
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot sauce, and melted butter. Add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Onto each flour tortilla, add about a quarter each of the chicken mixture, celery, cheddar, romaine and blue cheese.
- Tightly fold the edges of the large tortilla towards the center, creating pleats. After wrapping, quickly invert crunchwraps so the pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Working one at a time, add crunchwrap, pleated side down. Cook until bottom is golden, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook on other side until golden, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining crunchwraps.
- Cut crunchwraps in half and serve warm with ranch for dipping.
Recipe Source : Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap @ delish
Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap
4/ 5Oleh sigit