A juicy and refreshing sparkling limoncello cocktail made with only 3 simple ingredients.
A sparkling limoncello cocktail that’s perfect for warm sunny days. It’s sharp, juicy, so refreshing and made with only 3 simple ingredients and garnished with mint leaves and freshly cut lemon slices.
- 1 shot (1.3 fl oz/40ml) Limoncello
- 2 shots (2.7 fl oz/80ml) sparkling lemon soda , Sanpellegrino if possible
- 3.3 fl oz (100ml) Prosecco
- 1-2 ice cubes
- 1 sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- 1-2 slices lemon for garnish (optional)
- Add 1 shot of limoncello to a serving glass. Top with 2 shots of lemon soda and then top up with prosecco.
- Add the ice cubes and garnishes, serve.
Sparkling Limoncello Cocktail
4/ 5Oleh sigit