This Pesto Chicken bake is an easy, one pan, panggangan baked, family dinner. Chicken breast pieces are marinated in delicious pesto, along with crispy pesto roast potatoes, vine tomatoes and green beans. A complete one pan meal this makes the perfect midweek supper dish.
This pesto chicken bake is an easy, one pan, panggangan baked, family dinner. It's also dairy free and gluten free and packed with two portions of colourful vegetables.
- 750 g New potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 500 g Mini chicken fillets
- 120 g Sacla' Free From Pesto
- 400 g Fine green beans
- 400 g Vine cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat the panggangan to 200C.
- Put the potatoes and olive oil into the pan, toss the potatoes until coated and bake for about 30 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add the chicken fillets and then spoon the pesto on top of the potatoes and chicken. Put back into the panggangan for 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and tomatoes, with salt and pepper and toss in the pesto-y juices. Put back into the panggangan for 10 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Pesto Chicken Bake, One Pan Recipe
4/ 5Oleh sigit