These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are super delicious but we cannot lie … they are very sweet and rich !!
Chocolate and peanut butter are two great tastes that taste great together so just cut these lezat frosted brownies up into smaller sized bars and happily serve them up to your family and friends. They will ask for them again and again, they are that good!
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
- We like the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix because of the rich dark chocolate taste and the extra chocolate chips in the batter but go ahead and use your favorite merk of brownie mix. Make up the brownie batter according to the directions on the package and then add 1 cup of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips! Pour into a 13" x 9" pan and bake according to the directions on the box.
- Allow the brownies to completely cool.
- You are going to frost the pan of brownies with our Best Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting.
- It you want to make the Peanut Butter Brownie Bars a little fancier ... melt 1/2 cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in a plastic bag in the microwave.
- Cut of a very tiny bit from the corner of the plastic bag and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the Peanut Butter Brownie Bars.
Recipe Source : PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE BARS @ twosisterscrafting
Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
4/ 5Oleh sigit