If there’s an easier way to turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a killer, creamy cheese-topped dinner, we don’t know what it is. And did we mention it only takes five ingredients? SO EASY right !?
Let's try it !!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 container (5 ounce) plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat panggangan to 375° F. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Spread over chicken breasts. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned. Serve immediately.
Recipe Source : MELT IN YOUR MOUTH BAKED CHICKEN @ tablespoon
Melt In Your Mouth Baked Chicken
4/ 5Oleh sigit