A strawberry flavored lemon drop martini. Delicious!
A strawberry lemon drop martini is a sweet spin on the classic lemon drop cocktail. Give it a try, and if you’re like everyone else, you’ll be smitten!
- 2 shots Ketel One Citroen Vodka
- juice of 1/2 lemon (fresh Meyer lemons are best)
- 2 or 3 fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Baker’s (extra-fine) Sugar
- (extra sugar for rimming glass)
- Place the chopped strawberries in a small ramekin or cup and crush with the tines of a fork, then stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar. Set aside for about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Rub the edge of a martini glass with half a lemon, then dip rim in a bowl of extra fine sugar.
- Fill a beverage shaker with ice and add the lemon juice, strawberries, the other teaspoon of sugar and the vodka. Close and shake 50 times, then pour through a small sieve into the prepared martini glass, using the back of a spoon to press the strawberry puree.
- Garnish the strawberry lemon drop martini with a strawberry and lemon slice and repeat as needed because everyone’s going to want one!
Fresh Strawberry Lemon Drop Martini
4/ 5Oleh sigit