This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet. The tortillas turn soft and almost like a dumpling. This tasty Mexican one-pan dish is done in less than 20 minutes and dishes are done in less than one!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (6 inch) Old El Paso flour tortillas, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in the tortilla strips and then top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt.
- Top with sour cream in the center and sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
Recipe Source : Easy Beef Burrito Skillet @ the-girl-who-ate-everything
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
4/ 5Oleh sigit