This Big Mac Pizza is an easy ground beef dinner recipe that will please both kids and adults. This delicious meal combines two classic comfort foods, pizza and cheeseburgers.
This simple pizza is made with Pillsbury crust and loaded with ground beef, onions, dill pickles, cheddar cheese, homemade Big Mac sauce and shredded lettuce.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/3 cup tangy dill pickles, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Pillsbury pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat panggangan to 400F.
- Cook ground beef in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, with a dab of margarine or butter.
- Crumble ground beef well while it's cooking.
- When the ground beef is fully cooked, drain the grease from the pan.
- Add the mayo, Thousand Island dressing, diced pickles, diced onions, salt and pepper to the pan.
- Stir until all of the ground beef is coated in sauce and then remove the pan from the heat.
- Unroll the pizza crust and press it out onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet.
- Bake the pizza crust for 8 minutes and then remove it from the oven.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto the prebaked crust and spread it out evenly,
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the ground beef.
- Return the pizza to the panggangan and bake until cheese is completely melted and the crust is nicely browned. 6-8 minutes.
- Allow the pizza sit for a couple minutes after removing it from the oven.
- Sprinkle the shredded lettuce on top of the pizza.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Big Mac Pizza Recipe
4/ 5Oleh sigit